Urban Foraging Walk Columbia SC:
Introduction to Wild Edible Plants Walk with Matt Kip.
Time after time, Matt and I have seen the transformative effects of picking and eating wild foods. It accesses an ancestral memory and is restorative and joyful.
Introduction to Wild Edible Plants walk is:
- an urban foraging walk in columbia, sc
- great for the beginning forager
- truly a magical experience to realize that there is food all around us
- super family friendly
- an hour and a half long. Dress comfortably.
- a way to safely sample delicious wild edibles with someone who has been eating wild food for over twenty years.
- an intimate way to reconnect with nature, not only as an observer, but as a participant.
- The first wild edible plant walks of the season
Pre-registration is required so we can keep the group to no more than 15 people. We will write you within a day or two to confirm and let you know where the walk will be held.